Worship Gathering Relauch and Covid-19 Update
Service Relaunch Guidelines
- If you are sick please stay home. If your symptoms are because of allergies you are welcome to come.
- If you would like to use a mask and/or gloves you are welcome to do so.
- When entering the building please use the hand sanitizer provided at the door. Hand sanitizer is also available in the room we are gathering in.
- Please practice physical distance of 2 meters (6’).
- After using the washroom please be sure the practice proper hand washing. Upon entering the room please use the hand sanitizer provided.
- There will be no nursery or playroom during the gathering. Children must sit with their family. Please bring what you need to keep your child occupied (ie. Silent toys, food, coloring). Your child’s snack cannot be shared outside of your family.
- Please follow the directions given during service regarding singing.
- Please follow the directions given during service regarding communion.